MAKING A BOOKING
- Search and find the villas you’re interested in. Compare prices, location and rate inclusions.
- Click on the “check availability” button and fill in the enquiry form to confirm the best rate and availability.
- We’ll check in with the villa owner or manager, and email you back with availability and the best rate available for your dates.
- We’ll automatically put a temporary hold on the villa for you, and send you a payment link to confirm your booking.
- You’ll then have 2 to 3 days to process your payment and confirm your booking.
- If you have any questions through the process, we’ll be happy to assist.
We recommend booking an airport transfer with us for your arrival, as some of villas are difficult to find by taxi and the whole process is smoother if you are escorted.
- If you have booked an airport transfer with us, our driver will be waiting for you with a sign bearing your name at the airport.
- Our driver will escort you to the villa where the villa manager, butler or housekeeper will greet you on arrival and show you through the property.
- The villa manager will be able to organise for transport, tours, shopping or other requirements, and we are also available to assist.
- Check-in time is usually 2pm and check out 10am but varies, so please check your booking confirmation to confirm. You can usually arrange a late check-out or early check-in (at additional charge) or leave your bags at the villa and explore if you are early or late.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
If you have any questions, or need support during your holiday, we are available from 9am Australian eastern time to 6pm, 7 days a week by email and telephone. Please contact us if you need assistance.